Ice Fish Ohio Forum

CAVS FIRE HEAD COACH D.B.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
WHAT??????????????????? wonder if it has anything to do with the intentional fouling of Jordan.(clippers game)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 04:11:59 PM by holehopper »
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Good, Bold Gutsy move.

Face it, Blatt was coaching a heavily talented, good team... but not driving them or coaching them to greatness.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

holehopper

• View Profile
Yes,I got more insight on it after I saw the press release with the g m.bye moscov.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

holehopper

• View Profile
New coach debut to night against the bulls go cavs.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I agree with the move, but not the timing. Should've waited for end of the year or did it after last season. Don't know how smart to do it mid season. 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
If the team atmosphere in the locker room and on the court wasn't good, then why wait till they lose in the playoffs to make the move. 

Kudo's for Griffin for having the insight and balls to make the move.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 I think it was a terrible move,Blatt had a proven coaching record here and abroad,it was his strategy last year with the trades and his rotation adjustments that led to a finals run,I think this will haunt them in the end! IMO.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

holehopper

• View Profile
Maybe the new coach can teach them ALL how to make a free throw,that really burns me up when I see pros missing from the charity line,not just the cavs,but the whole league,The coaches should fine them one thousand dollars for every missed shot.More games could be won with a higher free throw%(bulls game)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 09:36:33 PM by holehopper »

Vexilar