September Update from Scott

Banker · 1 · 1381

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Hello guys and gals,

I will be presenting on pre-ice fishing tactics at Bass Pro Shops tomorrow from 1pm-3pm in Rossford, OH.

If you want to ride along I leave Columbus around 10:30 just IM me and I will pick you up on the way

I have been busy stocking up on new gear for the new season.

I created a website: www.iceprofromohio.com this has the videos and a little bit about what I plan to do this year.

T Shirts in October – A phrase my mentor Harry Wald used to mutter when I called him crazy for wearing a T shirt when it was raining and 50 degrees out. “Plenty of time for hooded sweatshirts in November Scott, got to prepare your body for cold temperatures.” He would say. Science proves that the human body acclimates to colder temperatures if you allow it to. It may be grief and a cold in October but you will be more comfortable when it is 20 degrees and we are catching fish on ice!

Next month we will start to talk about pre-ice fishing as the crappie and perch will start moving into the shallow near shore areas and will be very easy to catch as they try to fatten up for the winter time.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Vexilar