Ice Fish Ohio Forum

nimi sat

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
well the bite was really slow, but didn't show up until about 1  :P ,  headed out from the main street launch into 17 fow and set up, just couldn't seem to get anything except channel cats. pulled 6 thru avering  18-22 "  .....lost 5 more at the hole.. man I guess I shouldn't have ribbed luvtofish about cats  hehehe... ::)  stayed after dark hoping for some craps but more cats... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Lukin285

• View Profile
Ditto here except no cats only one small perch. I took the wife out and devirginized her on the ice. Or I could have said: I took the wife out yesterday, it was her first time ice fishing. ;D

We parked at the ramp too around the same time as you snowcone.. Are you the guy with cool sled that I talked to?

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
lunkin that was me , ;D  nice meeting you .  I hope the slow bite didn't discourage your wife on fishing ice,  8)  I saw you guys down farther and hoped you did better than me, I don't know but I just couldn't seem to get anything but cats , large cats :) I wanted to head over to the point towards the gas wells but I drilled so many holes at wingfoot I was pooped.. :P,  hopefully we can do better next time, hope to see you guys again ...... ;D

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 8)
well the bite was really slow, but didn't show up until about 1  :P ,  headed out from the main street launch into 17 fow and set up, just couldn't seem to get anything except channel cats. pulled 6 thru avering  18-22 "  .....lost 5 more at the hole.. man I guess I shouldn't have ribbed luvtofish about cats  hehehe... ::)  stayed after dark hoping for some craps but more cats... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
   Yes sir :  The old reverse catfish Mojo strikes again . You could have cut off the whiskers and ,like Ntoiceman36, called them walleyes. :o

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
im laughing so hard I cant see  hahahah your right

Lukin285

• View Profile
lunkin that was me , ;D  nice meeting you .  I hope the slow bite didn't discourage your wife on fishing ice,  8)  I saw you guys down farther and hoped you did better than me, I don't know but I just couldn't seem to get anything but cats , large cats :) I wanted to head over to the point towards the gas wells but I drilled so many holes at wingfoot I was pooped.. :P,  hopefully we can do better next time, hope to see you guys again ...... ;D
No she wasn't turned off by the lack of fish. She mainly went because I was going to go alone and she felt bad.  ;D Nice to meet you too. See you out there sometime I'm sure.

Vexilar