Ice Fish Ohio Forum

how to

perchguy · 14 · 10375

perchguy

• View Profile
I'd like to learn how to post pictures.not to computer savvy.do I need a digital camera? and what kind.thanks for any help.

Walleye_Wacker

any digital camera will do. They will have a memory card you can take out of the camera and insert it into the computer. then hopefully it will pop up to view.

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Just save them from your camera to your computer. Then go to media gallery at the top of any page on the site.

Go to my gallery, then my albums. Create a new album and then from that page upload new photo. then browse to find the photo and upload it.

If you have any problems just pm me.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I normally only have my phone while I'm fishing.  I email the picture from my phone to my email.  Save it to my pictures on the computer.  Then when you go to post click additional options below the blue text box (attach and upload pictures) and more options will pop-up.  Click the browse button at the right side of the attach line.  Then it will open another window and click on pictures on the left side of the window, that will be the pictures on your computer, find the pic you want to post and double click it.  Simple as that.  Any problems or questions pm me. :)
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Good Point Slabslayer,

That is how you post a picture to your post. My directions were for uploading photos to your Album.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
Jammin Jigs

perchguy

• View Profile
I can not get pictures to a post.saying files are to big,looks like I'm going to hire someone to help me.going crazy trying to do this.

Bryan

• View Profile
I use www.photobucket.com to host my pics (it's free), set up an acct, upload your pics to photobucket, then it will give you a direct link for your photo.
Then you click on the "insert image icon" on Ice Fish Ohio when making a reply or post. Paste your link info and you're all set!

Easy as pie!
Here is a pic of a 30 ft boat that sunk off South Bass Isl this past summer...uploaded with photobucket.
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
Looks like more structure to fish near .

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi Perchguy,

You got it now. You should down size the picture to 480 by 480,

Go to www.resizepic.com to resize your photo.

Its free and will make all your pictures look good on the site.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
Jammin Jigs

Vexilar