Ice Fish Ohio Forum

when a pimple is a good thing

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
found this sweedish pimple i wanted and wish i could try ,,,,its black ice   yum yum.....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Bryan

• View Profile
A girl I work with was wearing a necklace the other day that I thought was a Swedish Pimple (without the hook!! LOL!) in the blue crushed ice! I really had to do a double take!
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It's getting bad when we look at women and think they're wearing fishing lures.  Just further proof we REALLY, REALLY NEED ICE!!!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

ice phisher

• View Profile
Lure jewlery not so far fetched.....Got my wife ear rings made by NORTHLAND and they utilize spinner rig blades afixed on gold ear wires.................and where ever she wears them....all the other women, as well as lots of the guys are captivated with them and most dont believe me when I tell them that parts of them were made to catch fish.....Might just consider making some out of the smaller jiggin spoons.....of course....minus the hooks.....
Ice Phisher,

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

Fishin 2

• View Profile
Wife has a couple pairs of jig earings, one with ice flies the other just a pair of matching jigs with hooks cut off.
Take a Kid Fishing, You'll need the help Carrying Fish  !!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
What color Swedish Pimples have you had the most luck with.... Size Preference?
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Vexilar