Dropper Rig

No Knots

Perch Jig Collection

Pin Min & Jig Collection

Pin Mins

Ratso & RatFink Collection

Salmo Chubby Darter Collection
« Last Edit: November 03, 2012, 03:28:36 PM by icebucketjohn »
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Very nice and organized!!  Wish that was me.  I'm still disorganized as can be.  :-\
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I cant take credit for them. I simply got the pics off the web and thought everybody would get a kick out of them.   

Wish I had that kind of dough to purchase that many pin mins, jigs and lures!
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Fishin 2

• View Profile
Was just gonna ask, how much you had invested in those tungsten jigs, shew, those dudes are expensive. Gonna tie mine on with 10 lb test !!!! :o
 Mike
Take a Kid Fishing, You'll need the help Carrying Fish  !!

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
I was gonna say, that's quite a nice selection of baits.  I'm not quite ready yet but that did give me a good idea for my smaller baits.  I used to fly fish quite a bit and have a few of those fly boxes around that I can use.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Same here.  The fly boxes will organize my pin-mins and tungstens very nicely instead of in a box with 100 tiny compatrments that my fingers won't fit into.  Half the time I have to get my panfish jigs out of my box with a pair of pliers, which I can never locate in a timely fashion..... >:(
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 06:36:32 AM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Hahaha same here Slab! Or all my Rapala Jiggin Raps get tangled together.
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

wis2ohio

• View Profile
I remember the days when i was single and could afford to buy any jig/bait that I wanted now being married and having 4 kids gotta put my extra money other places just glad that I saved some of my jigs from my Wis fishing days.

Vexilar