Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Wind, wind go away!!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
The cold temps are coming in nicely, now just need this wind to quit so ice can start forming again!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
this wind is crazy , and I'm watching the temps drop into the bucket.  even the tree rats wont come out and play.  :P  so last year we were on ice in early jan , again . I have some new stuff to try out ,and I know a lot of people also have neat stuff to try. my sled is on the porch ready to go  ( need new gloves since a tree rat ran off with one of mine). I'm filling some propane tanks , getting some fresh bait, ,,ITS ON  ;D ;D ;D   cant wait to get on that spot on nimi slab.   wink wink nod nod...
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
This wind is brutal,I saw Dorthy and Toto's house go by earlier.... :D :D :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Can't wait to join you out there!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I may have to attach a mast on my sled and sail,  and I think I saw a cow go buy>

holehopper

• View Profile
I know the secret spot Rick,I saw you and Slab out there before..... ::) ::)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This is all my fault for ordering a bunch of new ice gear the last 2 weeks! But...........since I can't get out now with the new baby, shouldn't we have a foot of food ice by now.  Maybe it balanced out and is somebody else's fault!

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
that's cool hoppy its more fun come on out. yeh I saw white caps on springfield today going across 224  ice was piling up on shore.

holehopper

• View Profile
Ok thanks,but could you find a secret spot closer to the parking lot?.............. :D :D :D

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hoppy its closer if ya come in from main st by the gas well ..BUT I cant climb that big hill with my sled by myself ....but    but I do have another secret spot right off the last parking spot goin out towards the islands in 23 ft  that produced 68 cats last year. oops secret divulged ...heheheh

g

• View Profile
Now that the wind has gone bye bye, we will need the warm temps and rain to go and stay away,

Vexilar