Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Found a Good Deal

panfisher1402

• View Profile
Found a great deal today. Bought a Strike Master Lite 4 stroke auger. Looks brand new. Guy I bought it from say's he only cut 3 holes with it. Starts on 2 or 3 pull. Paid 200.00 for it. Can't wait for first ice!!!

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
I got a great deal on mine this past Spring.  I run it about once a month.
Can't wait to start cuttin' holes with it!  I probably won't use it until I know the ice is good and solid. Still have the 4" and 8" hand augers.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Awesome, man!!  It will change the way you fish.  I never use a hand auger anymore.  You can drill 50 holes in 10 minutes and use electronics to pinpoint the fish.  I'm working with Dave H. for the Fin weekend to do a show on how modern electronics can put more fish on the ice, and the power auger is key to that.  Welcome to a new world of ice fishing, you'll never regret it!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
NICE.  I'm fishing with you!
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
Brings back memories of cutting holes with a chainsaw.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Portage Lakes (between Akron & Canton) are my main lakes., East Reservoir, Nimisila, Turkeyfoot, North Reservoir and Hower.  I'll sometimes hit Mogadore and Brady Lake (Kent) too.

The more the merrier.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Cool icebucket.  I fish Nimisila frequently.  Should meet-up sometime and fish up there.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar