Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Live bait

Showdown · 21 · 11471

Showdown

• View Profile
If you wnt cheap bait go on ebay. They have spikes and wax worms for cheap. I just ordered 500 spikes for around 12 bucks

bassmastermjb

• View Profile
 That's no bargain and most likely will freeze while in route with these cold temps..........Mark

Showdown

• View Profile
They are guaranteed to be alive or he will send more. How is that not a deal they are a few bucks per dozen

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
Buy in bulk, not the doz. Right Mark.

A@C

• View Profile
A&C sells them for 10 bucks shipped. Maybe next time you will support IFO

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
This site is full of helpful info,but only if you choose to use it,ebay is not always "bargain or a deal".ive seen people bidding higher on products than you can get them new for!a@c is the real deal.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Showdown

• View Profile

A@C

• View Profile
500 maggots is 10 you can get 500 maggots and 250 wax for 18.00

Showdown

• View Profile
How can I order them from you ill take both

A@C

• View Profile
Where you at maybe you can stop by 330 519 6668

bassmastermjb

• View Profile
I SELL MY MAGGOTS FOR 1.75 PER 100 OR CHEAPER IN BULK, WAXIES ARE 1.75 PER 25 OR 13.00 PER 250 TO MY CUSTOMERS. IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY, IT HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH SUPPORTING YOUR LOCAL BAITSHOP.............MARK

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Well said,these local shops do alot for our favorite pastime with ice and softwater reports,tournament sponsorship or just some good old fish tales.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
I always buy my bait locally.  I fish here and want to support the local economy.  Also I stop in the local bait shop and can get the latest on fish movements!  I know the local guys and they're a great group.  Mark, haven't met you yet, but I'll be stopping in soon to meet you and spend some more money!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

bassmastermjb

• View Profile
The last thing I want to happen is for this to turn into a bitch session. Sometimes it's hard to get your meaning or point across through the computer. Guys, there's not many baitshops left that have their doors open for business, most have closed due to lack of support. It's a very hard business to make a living at. I, like most rob Peter to pay Paul at the end of each month. If I didn't have a passion for what I'm doing I would have closed down a couple years ago, the struggles are endless. We don't have the buying power of Bass Pro, Cabelas, Gander Mountain, etc. We have no choice but to go through wholesalers and pay alot more for our inventory than the big chains. There is so little markup on what we sell, Example: Vexilar Fl-22 Tri-Beam.My cost is $555.00 and were lucky if it can be sold for $599.00. We also care enough in these tough times to sponsor fishing websites so you can have free access to them. All I'm saying is every little bit helps to keep our doors open for business and could use all the support we can get, even if it's a tub of maggots......Mark

Mark's Live Bait-Tackle And Ammo
7231 ST RT 14
Ravenna,Ohio 44266
330-296-3474 Shop
330-221-5213 Cell

Vexilar