Ice Fish Ohio Forum

I know its August but anyone thinking about ice fishing?

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Just wanted to reach out and I think that I am getting the itch to Ice Fish earlier than ever.

I am starting to update the site and start planning for a new season.

We have added a new tab on the right side of the page for anyone who has a new idea in regards to what you would like to see added that would make the site better.

Mark your calendars as we have the dates for the Fin Feather Fur Outfitters Ice Fishing Weekend December 14th and December 15th.

I am trying to bring in some top names to speak. Who would you like to come a see?

Anyway's, keep checking in as we will have updates soon. Can't wait to see everyone on the site again this season!
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 ;D I never stop thinking about  my addiction . Just started to put a fresh charge on the batteries and new line on the tip ups. Was also thinking about the dock tourneys at Alum Creek. Great times with good people . I will be at the Fin for the seminars. With this weather Im hoping for a great ice season this year.  See you soon. ;D

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Me too!!  Just looked at the equipment and charged the camera and vex yesterday.  Can't wait to get on some hard water this year.  I plan on being at the fin too.  Dave, if you don't get a better offer, I'd be willing to do the electronics seminar again. :-)
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Oh yea,nothing like watching luvstophish  catch those whiskered walleyes through the ice!!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
:DNo catfish yet this year but I'm on a roll with sheephead. ???

Aren't we all.  I'd be undefeated if I was fishing sheephead tournaments.  Even the bass tournament I won, I got more sheephead than bass.  :o
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
always  thinking  of fishing  ;D  was checking out my gear today, I know my gear misses me  hahaha   going to change the skis on my sled this year...cant wait to see what I have learned about the lakes I fish during summer  will pan out on ice   :D  hope 2 see all you ifos  .... ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Curtis937

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • CPR catfish
are you going to do the ice fish tourneys at alum again this year? me and mark "salmanoid" were just talking about those the other day.
CPRCatfish.com

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I talked to David the other day, and yes.  And keep on the lookout for some cool things that will improve the dock tournaments.  I'll let Dave fill everyone in when he's ready!! :o

Team Wilcraft!

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I see i am not the only sick one. I love it.

Yes, Dock tournaments are going to bigger and better than ever.

I am looking at a team concept but someone can fish alone.

I will be posting the idea soon to get a feel for the response to it.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Just ordered some dirt cheap fiskas and a palm rod from our new sponsor yourbobbersdown.com get them while their on summer clearance guys.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
you guys talk about sheep head  man I have had blood all over my boat from sheeps and white bass, during my perch;wally  outings.....just scrubbed my carpet today so I can do it again this weekend hahhahaha.......

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Don't you love sheephead??  I spent over an hour in my last bass tournament fighting sheephead.

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yeah sheephead :P  I don't know what is worse carp or sheeps.....sure had my hooks bent from those tough rascals....  I get the really big ones trolling....especially along brattenall  wall...

Tin Guppy

• View Profile
I went to a auction yesterday just because they had ice fishing stuff. I look all year round for my winter habit. ;D

Vexilar