Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Thanks to the Fin, and all IFO members!!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Just wanted to say a big thanks to the Fin for having us there this weekend!  Couldn't make it Saturday, but was there yesterday and had a blast.  They've got a top-rate staff and an awsome place for hunting and fishing gear.  They have everything you need for a successful ice season! (Except that Ratherbe bought all the soft plastics ;))
Also wanted to thank David H for putting this weekend and shows together.  Great job by him and the other IFO prostaffers who were there.  Great to be able to put some names and faces with the screennames.  Looking forward to the Berlin weekend and fishing with everybody.  (I know a couple good walleye spots up there. ;D)  Thanks again to all involved, had a great time!!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011, 09:24:30 AM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

ratherbefishing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
In my defense... I bought the last 12 cards of them... not all of them.

You did a great job on your presentation!
Good Fishin'

Ryan Kerns

Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff
Vexilar Pro Staff
Clam Pro Staff

Ask me about:
Ice Safety
Vexilar Flashers
Lake St. Clair
Canadian Fishing
C.J. Brown
Indian Lake
Jason Mitchell Rods/Ice Armor by Clam
Panfish
Walleye
Saugeye

fishingislife

• View Profile
I had a good time at the fin as well.  Dave did a good job putting this together.   Also liked the prices on most of the ice-fishing tackle at the fin,  some of the prices where cheaper then anywhere else I have seen.   

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Agreed, they're a top-notch store.  Only thing I didn't see I was looking for was tungsten bluegill jigs.  Maybe all sold out?  But they had other things I can't find other places.  Hope they do it again next year, it was fun.  Thanks, Ratherbe, glad I didn't bore you all and put you to sleep.  That's true, not all of them--I met a guy after my show who said you gave him a purple one!  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
It was a really great time yesterday. That was my first time to the fin and i plan on going back soon. I missed all the presentations yesterday except for hardwaterjunkies. which was very good too. I bought some stuff and meet some really cool people. It is really good to put names/faces with the people that you talk with on here

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
It was AWESOME. Props to Dave for how smooth it went and the good turnout for our great presenters ;) and yes the store was pretty sweet and I was really impressed!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Hey Guy's,

It was a great turn out and i appreciate all the pro staff and members who came out.

All the guy's who did presentations did a great job!

Steve at Fin, Feather, Fur was really impressed and wanted me to thank all thr pro staff.

I will get the vids and pictures up soon. My arm is still in bad shape and typing left handed takes to long. It feels a little better today.

Here is a pro staff picture from Sunday. I am sorry for the guys on Saturday that i forgot to take a picture. My bad.

David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Oh how beautiful!
Is there another seminar weekend in store yet this season? :)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 11:18:29 PM by OhioFisher19 »
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Sounds like the guys who didn't attend, (LIKE ME), were the big losers!

Sorry I missed it!
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Vexilar