Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1/6/14

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Very little snow cover and the ice is  shaping up nicely . With these temperatures Tuesday is a go and this weekend will be great . Just remember ,safety first .

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Did you set up your liver scented fake weeds in preparation for the weekend :P ;D :D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Luvztaphish

• View Profile
 ;D No,are you soaking your vibes in secret 7 ? Did you change out the treble for furry thing circle hooks ?  ;D

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I heard from a friend that knows a friend that his friend uses green shrimp for cats....just sayin  ::) ::)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

mbarrett1379

• View Profile
    • Steelhead fishing "Rainbow Row"

trapperjon

• View Profile
has anybody had a chance to check it today (7th) ?  I never ice fished this lake and i'm dying to try it, haven't fished it in over 20yrs. so I'm not sure which cove is the campground and which is c-5. when looking at the map is campground to the north or south of the camp itself ? and is c-5  along the east shore as well ?  thanks for any help JON

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Planning on hitting it tomorrow morning. C-5 is on the east end of the lake. There is a bay just south of the road that enters the campground, C-5 and this bay are the same thing.  It gets different names depending on where you park and access the ice.  There is another good spot near the public parking area further back the campground entrance road and north of the parking lot, there's a big hump in that area that holds all different fish, just takes that area a lot longer to get safe than C-5 bay. Hope that helps.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

trapperjon

• View Profile
yes it does.... thx slab.  i'm hoping to get out atleast once this week after work, then hit it hard this weekend, thanks again JON

fishingful

• View Profile
I may hit it after work tomorrow. I work in green so can be on the ice 20 min after work!

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Buddy an I will be there around noon-1 tomorrow.

Luvztaphish

• View Profile
I heard from a friend that knows a friend that his friend uses green shrimp for cats....just sayin  ::) ::)

;D ;D ;D ;D We prefer artificial .

trapperjon

• View Profile
crap..... can't go tomorrow. Thursday after work looks do able,  hey jim.. is the airboat pic in your avatar your dads boat?  also I was looking at the map and it looks like nimisila rd  bed runs thru the lake. map doesn't show a creek channel so im wondering if theres a sunken bridge ?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 07:24:39 PM by trapperjon »

Vexilar