Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Nimi 2/3/14

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Hit Nimi for a little bit this morning.  Opened up the Navionics app and went scouting some new spots.  Drilled all over the NE end of the lake.  Some spots were duds, but a couple were good hits.  Was getting nice gills on silver gill pill with 1 maggot.  Fish were in 8-10' hitting 2' off bottom.  I was on virgin ice, nobody's drilled there yet.  I'm out scouting some off-the-beaten-path spots for the tournament on the 23rd.  Still searching for the elusive slabs though.  Planning on more scouting tomorrow and Wednesday depending on weather.  May have to plow wednesday.  Here's a pic of one of the chunky gills, 8 1/4".
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
been doin the same thing slab, I have a few thoughts on a couple spots hit me a pm and I will throw a couple ideas at ya.... ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Around 10:30-11 I hope.  I have business meeting from 8-10 about 10 minutes from Nimi. Will have about 2-3 hours between meetings to fish. Going to do more pre-tournament scouting.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar