Ice Fish Ohio Forum

hot spot?

rkfish · 8 · 4771

rkfish

• View Profile
Where is a good spot to fish on nimmy going out in a bit havent fished this lake much

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Campground around C-5 has been steady this winter as has the north end of the lake behind the pizza shop on the South Main St side of the lake.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Did you fish last night?  Do any good?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
The first boat launch off Christman Rd, (C1), across the Falcon Restaurant has been popular too.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I've seen a lot of shantys in that area this year, but the 2 times I fished it all I got were dinks.  I must've been doing something wrong or hit it at the wrong time, it wouldn't stay that popular if it was only producing 4" fish.  ;D

Team Wilcraft!

rkfish

• View Profile
Fished about 150 yards north of first boat ramp from 4~8pm slow bite few keepers lot better than I did at osp few days prior

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Good!  Glad you got into them somewhat. How deep were you fishing?

Team Wilcraft!

rkfish

• View Profile
It was right around 7 to 8 feet fish were about a foot off bottom, wanted to waxie more than the minnow

Vexilar