Ice Fish Ohio Forum

12-27 2015 results

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Another tough day on the docks with only 2 fish caught.

I put the pressure on them early with a keeper at 8am on a Clam Psycho Shad. As the day went on I could feel the tension in the air. They couldnt believe that I might win it all with one fish.

Then luckly Ty came up with a equalizer at 2 pm and saved the day. Good Job Ty!

I am putting the challenge on CRV. Who is going to dethrone the king!  ;D
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Congrats ty, way to be patient and make dave sweat it out! He's getting a little to big for his ice armor! Here's the deal whoever dethrones dave I will slip an extra treat this weekend! ;D who's up to the challenge! A bass pro gift card awaits, it is yours for the taking!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

quackpot

• View Profile
I just went up to turn in two gift cards today. I got more jigging lures maybe I can catch something now.

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
That's awesome! Great idea! Do I get it if I stay king of the dock? :o
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 :D I thought I saw a Kroger receipt on the ground near Daves truck. And I'm thinking that maybe the blue Clam Lift suit is the new Yellow ? Not really . I have to adjust my game plan and start to catch fish again . Maybe Retinon  . But watching Ntoiceman36 trying to hand line in his" saugeye" that got hung up under the dock was both funny and heartbreaking . It was a larger saugeye than the winners , but you have to land it to weigh it in .  :'( all crying aside ,this Saturday is a fresh slate .

buster

• View Profile
What constitutes dethroning Dave, I'm up for it just want to know what I have to do, need one more win to equal his 4 anyways

Luvztaphish

• View Profile
Usually when someone starts talking smack , their luck does a 180 . So let's see what happens on Saturday . And NEVER count Larry out ,he's a fisherman and will find a way . I strive to emulate his catch rate , to better mine .

Saw guy

• View Profile
I think that I saw Dave pull out a syringe and inject that fish with a growth hormone. Thought it was a crappie when he pulled it out of the water. All kidding aside, congrats to both of you. If young Josh comes down from Toledo, we're all in trouble.

g

• View Profile
 I think it's funny there is a bounty on Dave. Good luck to all if you fish Saturday. I will be in Indiana this weekend so I will have to read about it Sunday. Hope you don't get too much rain or ice. Be safe and may the best or luckiest fisherman win.

Luvztaphish

• View Profile
 ;D Grant , well let you in on the New Years first dock tourney / comic  relief at Alum . With all this jawing going on , it should be a laugh . A wet laugh but still a good time .

Vexilar