Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Nimi conditions

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
100% locked up, nothing safe yet. Will post full report and pics under Nimi board.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

trapperjon

• View Profile
thanks for report, hopefully wed's snow will blow off with the high winds,  i'm still trying to get a report of what moggie's main lake look's like, itchin' to get on those road bed's 

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
Did you say " not safe yet " ? You must be getting old , I'm glad to heard you didn't try to walk out on 1  1/2 " of cloudy ice . But Sunday it will be 31 degrees and sunny after a few more fridge days of the ole ice machine going strong . See you on the ice .

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Plenty of unsafe spots today (Weds morn 1/7).

It just locked-in yesterday., Tuesday afternoon 1/6

Nimmy is known for many underground springs. (My dad & his pal fell in during mid season in the 50's.... and there was a foot of ice throughout the lake. Luckily my Uncle Steve pulled them both out).

I'd give it atleast another 24 hrs
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 05:57:15 PM by icebucketjohn »
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow glad it was a good rescue,  maybe someday there will be a drone that can fly over the ice and measure thickness...  just sayin   ;D...............slab would have one....hehehehe
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar