Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Looking for a prefish partner, for Devils Lake Mi tourny

networthy

• View Profile
I will be fishing the Midwest Open on Devils Lake Mi.  With the warm weather I have yet to fish this lake, i am looking for someone that will help me locate fish and share advice on crappie fishing.  The tourny is a bluegill/crappie tourny.  Two years ago my wife and I fished it at Wamplers Lake, but I had plenty of time to prefish.  I also was able to hook up with some guys from Ohio to prefish it with. 
I am a swing shift worker, so I will be taking some trips during the week as well as on the weekends. 
If anyone is interested in fishing with me send me a PM, Garett.

1977walleyeguy

• View Profile
consider yourself lucky to get in >:(, signup was closed in less than 12hrs for that one last yr.

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
I am only an hour from there. Let me know when your going up. I have always wanted to try some of that fishing in the Irish hills!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

jmsteele187

• View Profile
I'm trying to get a few guys together to fish up there myself. I wouldn't mind getting in that tourney for next season. I saw on the tourney web site that they want to try something different with the signups this next time around. They want to give more people the chance to sign up. Let me know when you're trying to head up there, I might want to try and go.

networthy

• View Profile
thx for the replies guys I'll get a hold of you guys when I know for sure.  I will likely head up on Wednesday and Thursday 1/4-5/12.

Vexilar