Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Clam Battery Bag

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I purchased 2 Clam Battery Bags with the brackets and I really like them. They are a great idea to supply power to my shanty to run my lights, fan, aerator and light for my frabill aqualife bait station, cell phone and backup power for my marcum flasher and camera. On the downside I was really disappointed that I had spent 35.00 each and I still had to secure the hot wire to the inline fuse by soldering them. As soon as tried to connect the the hot wire to the battery both ends of the inline fuse pulled right out. Its not a big deal to solder wires but I was disappointed that I even had to do that. All in all I highly recommend buying these as it works great I just wish clam would have better quality control. If your out on the ice and these wires keep coming loose it would be a pain in the but to keep them attached. I recommend when you buy them to just go ahead and solder them before going out on the ice to save yourself some headaches.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile
I'm getting ready to make a bracket to hold an old power wheels 12v battery. I hope I can find a bag or have my wife make one.
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I purchased a holder for clam that mounts inside the sled.

When I get it in i will post pictures.

I will forward the issue to clam to see what up.

I would always call there customer service if something is wrong and they will take care of any issues..
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hey tim should i bring some smoke alarms 4  you hahahaha
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar