Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Big thanks

mrfishlip

• View Profile
My first post on ifo and it is to thank slabslayer. He found some of my gear and posted it on ifo. I just have to give some props,and a BIG thanks.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
You're welcome!  Happy to do it.  I know if I lost some of my gear I'd really appreciate it being returned. Also, welcome to a great site! 
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

SBR

• View Profile

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Kudo's to Slabslayer, Joel.  Let's show the soft water guys the hardwater fisherman have better ethics.... whether it's returning lost gear or not littering on the ice.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
Kudo's to Slabslayer, Joel.  Let's show the soft water guys the hardwater fisherman have better ethics.... whether it's returning lost gear or not littering on the ice.

Or just being bette sportsmen to each other! Wish we could show the jet skiers and pleasure boaters this!!! Way to go slab! That's always good to hear that some one did what's right thing for a change

Vexilar