Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Boots!!

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
In the market for new cold weather boots. Any decent places besides the obvious to purchase a pair? Also what's everyone's favorite brand?

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
 Check out the korkers link on the site,I've got a pair and love em,you can change the soles on them based on what your doing, very warm and comfortable with a unique lacing system
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
ya cant go wrong with good ole Military Mickey Mouse Boots.
Cheap, Durable & Waterproof.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Heaven Bound

• View Profile
Vance outdoors has the Muck artic pro for $ 95.00 was 159.00

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
I have a pair of lacrosse ice kings,and also a pair of Itasca,but I always seem to go back to my mickey mouse boots,like ibj said x2............ :)
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

S. vitreus

• View Profile
Check out Cabelas Predator Extreme PAC boot. Picked a pair up last year on sale around this time. Spent several days I. The ice in Michigan and they are extremely warm. A little bulky, but light. I only wore them with a thin sock and was fine. Seeme to breath well.

Just reeleyez

• View Profile
Thanks guys! Love the Mickey mouse boots! Had a pair for a few years until I grew out of them. Been looking at the korkers and Baffin products but it's tough to pull the trigger online without trying a pair on. Still shopping!

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
I wear my cabelas 1200 gram insulation rubber hunting boots. Everything I need. They are warm, completely waterproof, and have great traction. Paired up with some good socks and I can usually fish daylight to dark and my feet stay warm. And I think I paid like 69 bucks for em probably at least 5 years ago. Also there's no laces to mess with. Just pull em on

g

• View Profile

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Mine do. But like I said I bought them several years ago so who knows now.

Downthehole

• View Profile
I need to get some that do not make me look like a 9 iron and I have more control and over. Last year I kicked a piece of baseboard off in the mud room. My better half was not happy!
Newbie to ice fishing but loving it!

fishingful

• View Profile
U picked up the muck artic last year. I haven't had them on the icale yet but need another pair foe this kind of weather. They are too warm for the 30 deg range

Heaven Bound

• View Profile
http://www.vanceoutdoors.com/search.cfm?kword=muck+boots+art

This is web page for muck boots on sale at vance outdoors

95.00 dollars for arctic pro

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I just received my new pair of Korkers Tundra Jack. They have 1200 thinsulate and cant wait to try them this winter. I like the heavy duty studded soles that I can change in and out with the regular soles. If your looking foradditional soles or boots I would give Brian a call at Mad River Outfitters in Central Ohio or check out their website at www.korkers.com. They will also have some Korkers boots and soles for sale at the Columbus Fishing Expo.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Vexilar