1 (8.3%)
Other
7 (58.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Where should I fish tomorrow?  I'll only have time to hit one place, so I'm leaving it up to the IFO family to pick my spot. I need to stay half hour or so from home here in canton. What's the best spot?  I'm going after bluegill and crappies. Thanks!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

threeten

• View Profile
getting up and heading to berlin.
try to learn the lake a little bit?
got a red eskimo flip
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 12:21:24 AM by threeten »

fishfinderbri

• View Profile
Headed to sketter bouy line 12 noon till 9 pm  black killzone tent gonna kill some crappie

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Nimmy on Weds again, but not C5., gonna try to find unstained water in another part of the lake.... SE corner (C6) or the Western shoreline off Boat Launch off S. Main St
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
Gonna try to get out Nimi today, woke up to my furnace not working! Gonna pick a t-stat up at lowes when they open. Thank god I got a gas burning stove in the basement. Woke up to a dead truck battery yesterday.... When it rains it pours....

ADAD1640

• View Profile
will be at Atwood most of the day --stop down and fish--

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
My day switched up a bit, have to finish a bid this morning for an hour or two.  Think I'll try Deer Creek in a bit. I'll be right there when I drop some things off.  Any takers?
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar