Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Look.........at.........this!!!!!

Icetester

• View Profile
http://www.zerohedge.com/sites/default/files/images/user3303/imageroot/2014/11-overflow/20141117_PV2_0.jpg

Yeah, this tells me everything I need to know about what's in store for us this winter. All 50 states in a freeze tonight. I'm not even going to pay attention to the forecast going forward. I'm just going to wake everyone up here in a bit as I crawl up in the attic. Its time to start unpacking the ice gear. Lol.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It's colder than a witch's titty out there this morning!   :o  My dog didn't even want to go out and pee. As long as the wind doesn't screw things up to much, I think it will be possible to be ice fishing somewhere by the weekend. Maybe smaller ponds, Palm Road at Mogadore, C-5 at Nimi, etc. Fingers crossed and the early season Clam chair is ready!  I don't use my shanty until we have at least 4", is the chair and hand auger until then, after that, well those who have fished with me know!! ;D  :o
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Same here Slabslayer. Shanty stays in the garage during early ice and comes out of storage when we have thicker ice & colder conditions.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yeah this weather was a kick in the but the weekend may hit 52, so it gives me another shot for some fish from erie.... ;D ;D ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar