Ice Fish Ohio Forum

ODNR

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Was just 0n ohio dnr web page,they have a new look,could not find lake maps listed like they used to be. typed in lake maps in there search window,and it came up no results found,maybe they are no longer making available the printable lake maps,or im just not seeing it? :-[
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

handymanjeff

• Global Moderator
  • Ice Fishing...The ONLY way we'll walk on water!
    • View Profile
They are still there. When new web page comes up, go to left side and scroll down and click on Fishing. Then scroll down and click on fishing basics. Then go to the right and click on Where to fish. Then click on View lake and reservoir fishing maps. Then go to left and click on Select a lake. Highlight the lake you want and click on it. It will then appear. ;D
Jeff Gunn

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
FishStyx Custom Rods
Vexilar
Open Water Wear
Grandpa Bob's Custom Jigs
Rajus
Ardent Reels
Eurotackle
Grund-L Custom Lures
Zeko Shoes
Liquid Mayhem

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
thank you jeff,they sure complicated it from the way it used to be. :-\
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

ML

• View Profile
You can also just Google 'ODNR Fishing Maps'.  It will take you right to the spot to where you can use the drop down menu to choose which body of water you want.  I have printed those out and laminated them so when I am on the ice, they stay protected from snow, etc.  Just an FYI! 

Vexilar