Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Pot Tournament this sunday at Alum Creek- Check out the new vex 22 and Scout

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
I want to have a pot tournament this Sunday at the Marina docks at Alum from 12 to 6. Longest fish wins. $5 a man. You can come anytime and join.

I will also have the New Vexilar 22 and Vexilar Camera for everyone to check out. You do not have to fish the tournament to come out and see the new products.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 10:12:18 AM by davidhoheisel »
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

ice phisher

• View Profile
David....So you got your hands on one......Good for you..........Gonna luv it......Only had mine for a couple of weeks and enjoy it more/an more....each trip......Only sad cause it was this late in the season..........Couple more snow storm's due this week......right locations might only get a bunch of water.......Hope that you get to pull off your tournament........Good fishin to ya.....
Ice Phisher,

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
sure dave i will be there i never fished there but what the heck
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Im in as long as the ice is good. please post friday if its still on as its over 2 hr drive for me. What about a side pot for the smallest fish. Id at least have a shot at winning something. lol
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

fishingislife

• View Profile
Im in as long as the ice is good. please post friday if its still on as its over 2 hr drive for me. What about a side pot for the smallest fish. Id at least have a shot at winning something. lol

The ice will not matter, fishing off the docks....

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The ice will be gone by Sunday but we can fish off of the docks. We have caught Crappies and saugeye's off of the docks.

Looks like it might be a nice day weather wise.

The fishing can be decent or it could be bad just in case your coming a long way.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
Jammin Jigs

saugeyemarc

• View Profile
Won't know whether I'll have to jump in the semi until Sunday morning.  If not I'll be there.
specialty is walleye saugeye and sauger with a sprinkling of crappies and perch.
Sponsors: Icefishohio.com,  Reef Runner Lures, Macks Lure, VIBE

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Is anybody going to be there before noon. I may come down early to get a good day in
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I am not sure if i can get out early or not. I am sure there will be someone fishing off of the docks in the morning.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
Jammin Jigs

saugeyemarc

• View Profile
Is this going to be a   short rod off the docks event?  Is there still ice covering the bay so that I need to bring my auger? 
specialty is walleye saugeye and sauger with a sprinkling of crappies and perch.
Sponsors: Icefishohio.com,  Reef Runner Lures, Macks Lure, VIBE

fishslim

• View Profile
Was on docks tonight and there is still ice around all the docks not much but still covered. Murky water on top but not all the way down. Caught no eyes tonight but after dark the crappies started biting real good. Kept 15 nice blacks and threw back around 15 more.

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
There is still ice. Yes it is a short rod event.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
Jammin Jigs

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile