Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Lakes around Centerville Ohio

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Eye4aneye and myself are leaving Sunday morning going to Centerville for 3 or 4 days to pave a parking lot. Im interested in finding a lake that is close that we can fish at and maybe meet up with a some other IFO members from down that way. It would be really nice to find a lake that has docks we can fish from so we can fire up our Marcum's and use our ice rods. If anyone has any info please let me know. Thanks
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Matthew Fiedler

• View Profile
well its really rough to find good fishing around that area.  we work alot in the summer in dayton an we struggle.  a few places i can think of would be delphi park.  kiser lake is about 30 min north of ya.  there is a big place to fish off rt 4 by the air and space muesem.  cant remember name.  check out the map  http://local.yahoo.com/results?stx=city+parks&csz=Dayton+OH&viewtype=map

Optfish

• Trout from Antrim
    • View Profile
Eastwood by Wright Patterson CJ brown or Buck Creek in Springfield nad Ceasar Creek just to the South

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Im hoping to get a chance to get out somewhere
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
it was nice to see ya Tim, look forward to meeting up on the ice.
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

Vexilar