Ice Fish Ohio Forum

How's it faring?

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Going to be hitting the ice tomorrow and was wondering how things are holding up?  I can't get out today, but will be on ice first thing in the morning and was wondering about edges and run off. Plank or no plank?  Want to get 2 or 3 more trips in before it's over for the year. Looks like it might be done by the weekend.  :-\
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Strongpersuader

• View Profile
On a metropark lake today, was fine, edges good. Still like 14" of ice. 11fow. Hope this helps ya.

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sure does. Thanks! !
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

PKAuD

• View Profile
Mosquito had a good 18", edges were fine! The end is here....

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This will be my last week. Pretty sure it'll unsafe by next Monday, but I'll try to get a couple more trips in this week yet. Thanks for the info!!

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
14 +  at wingfoot  still in fine shape, im going to try and get out again before it goes....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm going tomorrow. Not sure where yet, will decide in the morning.

Team Wilcraft!

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
Indian is still good. 12 to 15 inches. Edges are good. Fish are biting. Main channel entrance to the reserve

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
went to nimi sunday,out of c-1,everything still A-OK,going again around 11:00 am. today,monday.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I saw a couple guys on springfield today ...was wishing I was out , those fish should be headed for shallower water because the sunshine will be hatching bugs....my son was coyote hunting sat at berlin   he said he saw some open water  and fish were feeding on the surface after bugs...    well you guys glad your getting fish , thurs is earliest fishing for me ....
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ice was great still today at Nesmith. Edges fine, fishing was a little tough, but all the bluegill I got were 8" or bigger. I only got a few, but they were my biggest fish of the season. I'll post a report layer in the portage lakes section.

Team Wilcraft!

Vexilar