4 (30.8%)
Move it to the man cave
9 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
My replica 12 1/8" bluegill arrived this week (and looks awesome, I might add) and was promptly put on the wall in the home office/study. But my wife and others think it looks tacky, and should go in the man cave/bar, since the office is done in saltwater ship paintings and model ships. They say a freshwater fish is out of place.  Nobody else wants it in there. So, move it or leave it?  Which is best?? ???
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 07:56:04 PM by slabslayer »
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

jmsteele187

• View Profile
It kinda sounds like it may have a better home in the man cave.

swedish nipple

• just like fishining out of a barrell
    • View Profile
I think that there will be more stories told about it in the man cave. But if it has become a matter of principle that it stays in the office I totally understand. Trust me the man cave(living room) is the only room I am allowed to decorate and it is filled with deer and fish.
Spencer Lake, Wellington, Willard, Chippewa, Oberlin

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
dude use the force   8)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 ;D Put it in the man cave ,this way you maintain harmony in your home . Fung Sway  .

snag

• View Profile
Hang it at work.  That's where it'll get the most admiration time anyway. 

Minnowhead

• View Profile
Remove the wife.
Throwing ice cubes in the lake all summer long!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Catch more huge gills and put one in each of the rooms.
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

g

• View Profile
You know what they say, if momma ain't happy, no one is happy. Sounds like the man cave will become its home

steelneyes

• View Profile
I must be a lucky one, my walleye was declared appropriate to the living room wall, and I got a new shanty today as an early birthday gift. ;D  But all said and done, our better halves do tend to have a stronger sense of appropriate decorating.  I did once have a client who had a 10' Hammerhead shark that had to be removed from the living room wall so we could finish our work.  So if you get a big enough fish there is no choice in where to hang it.  Sounds like you need to catch a Marlin and order the replica.
Spud one, spud two, if it went through, so will you!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It's not all bad though, she's getting me a Jason Mitchell elite thermal x no dew lighted shanty for next ice season. Saw a YouTube video on them while I was recovering and my wife asked if I'd like one. I can't get it until next fall, but it's on the way for next season, even has a built in bait bucket.  ;D So I guess I can live with moving the bluegill!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar