Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Anyone buy something new this Year

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Has anyone purchased something new this year or seen a new product that they like to try this year?

Lindy has a new Darter out that looks cool. The Chubby darter is a bait I want to try out this year also.

David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Clam
Vexilar
Hat Cam
Jason Mitchell Rods
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
just bought a sharpener for the auger and some new product by Lindy for end of pole to detect the really lite bite I cant remember the name but will look monday and let you know
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
I purchased new blades for my 5 inch strikemaster, a replacement cap to keep them from cutting my legs, 2 #10 Custom Spins and Jigs Rat Finikees, In Fishermans 2010 Ice Fishing Guide, Bait Puck, Styrofoam bobers (the kind with toth picks through the middle) and 2 Ultra Light balsa wood floats made by Thill from Lakeside Bait Shop in St. Clair Shores, Michigan My Home Town.
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Got a custom fiberglass tip/graphite butt crankbait rod that came yesterday.  Hoping to go tomorrow afternoon and try it out.  Also put down imaging on my bass boat.  It was a free download for anyone with a side imaging unit form Humminbird.  WOW!  That about sums it up.  Unbelivable the detail you can see with that add-on program, plus I didn't have to spend $1500 for a Lowrance unit.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Doug Stewart also aded it yesterday and said it is unbelievable. Enjoy and keep us posted.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

Vexilar