Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Indian On Saturday

firefish532

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
went out with a buddy in a boat and found the crappie hanging around submerged aluminum docks in the shade from the dock caught 20 crappie and 10 bluegills same as the other day as far as bait and jig size
Firefish

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
how big where the crappie and gills?
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
I don't know about FireFish and where he was, but since I am living viacariosly through other people fishing this year, I will give up my spot for Fish Ohio sized Slabs at Indian lake this time of year.

Black Hawk Marina. Go about half way down and work both sides of the docks down to the end and back with a tiny ice jig under an ice bobber about 12-24inches below the bobber on 4lb test. Keep it moving both veritcally (jigging) and horizontilly (along the sides of the dock). Most boats should be out of there by now so you should be able to fish the stalks and lilly pads there between the docks. We did this last year on a sunny day about this time of Novemeber and caught 50 between two of us. One 15inch Fish Ohio came out of that Outing, a good 25 keepers to boot. 

Have Fun, and report back please, that's part of the living vicariously thing. :)
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Vexilar