Ice Fish Ohio Forum

No ice , bought more lures.

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
  ;D. Well I find myself surfing the web and buying more lures to collect dust . This is due to no ice again this season .  Now I'm looking at clothing  , I'm shopping as much as my wife . God give us some good Ice . :P

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
You're not alone.   I'll be adding a second power pole to the bass boat very soon.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I cant stop either. Ill be ordering my Marcum LX-9 this weekend hopefully. I just hope that someone will have them in stock as most retailer are out of stock. I still waiting to get prices from a&c and and Marks. Hopefully they will get back to me soon. I got several other things I want to get as well. lol
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
man oh man , im being honest im gearing up the boat ;D ;D  i just finished making a prototype  of a small down rigger to run jigs and small spoons....since downriggers are  very costly i decided to build my own...now i need to melt down some led for the ball ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I just poured over 100 lbs today. Do you have a good line on lead. I pour at least few hundred lbs a month and ive been looking for a new source.

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

asiu118

• View Profile
try calliing or visiting your local scrap yard they buy lead everyday
ASIU118

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
tim pm me think i can help or call i think i gave ya my #
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I buy all my lead from the scrap yards. I go thru around 5,000 -10,000 lbs a year. Im just always looking for a new line on lead. Sometimes the scrapyards dont have as much as I need. Im not big on wheel weights. There are way to many steal weights mixed in these days. If I was just pouring a few sinkers for myself I wouldnt mind but Im running a business. If I buy 100 lbs of wheel weight and I get 50 lbs of steal I lose money. I have had times where I bought 100 lbs. and only got 7 1/2 lbs of lead. Im paying people to buy my sinkers then. Thats why I stick to sheet lead and chunks if all possible. Thank you for your offer Snowcone. If I ever get in a bind I will give you a call.

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile
You're not alone.   I'll be adding a second power pole to the bass boat very soon.

that's important! if you don't you will be going in circles. 
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Been going in circles for 2 years and decided to get the second one this spring.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Luvztaphish

• View Profile

Luvztaphish

• View Profile
 ;D Hapy for me , my order came today , complete .. Now how do I order safe ice ? ???

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Good man!  I pick up my boat with second pole Thursday!   Just need some safe ice or open water.

Team Wilcraft!

swedish nipple

• just like fishining out of a barrell
    • View Profile
My new Vex came in this past weekend ;) but my wife and 2 kids and my self were bed ridden with the flu :-[  I sure hope we have some ice soon I desperately need to try my camera and vex in tandem.
Spencer Lake, Wellington, Willard, Chippewa, Oberlin

Vexilar