Ice Fish Ohio Forum

in a matter of 3 hrs

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
earlier today the auglaize river behind wapak was a solid mass , 3 hrs later and here are the pictures
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 06:44:46 PM by wapak ice dawg »

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Wow. Things are not faring well. I was on Nimi this morning until the rain started, the ice and edges were OK, but the sun and warm up combined with runoff have ruined the top 6" of ice. It's all milky and full of air bubbles. If the whole 12" gets like that you could step right thru a foot of ice. That's happened to me before in those conditions. Be careful! !
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
man,that was fast,hope nimi does not go like that,while anyone is on it anyhow.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow this ice is vanishing a lot faster with the rain, and 50 s   coming with hardly any night time freezing temps...so sad   :'(   BUT   ;D   sunshine is good   
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar