Ice Fish Ohio Forum

12-13 tourney

crv423 · 13 · 9036

crv423

• Global Moderator
  • Catching is only half the fun!
    • View Profile
Due to family obligations and deer season I haven't been able to fish a dock tourney this year but plan on making the 13th tourney. Also reading online that Holhisle has placed 3 times is just eating away at me. Can't wait to get out and enjoy B.S ing with everyone, and putting a dock whoopn on Dave just like the ice whoopn he has grown accustom too. Time to get the gear out of the garage, test the new stuff out, and start preparing Dave for the upcoming ice season. :-*( I'm game for any side bets Dave). ::)
Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Alum Creek, Buckeye lake guide

Curtis937

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • CPR catfish
Dave are you going to continue these in January? I'm out the next three sats I'm getting married and have Christmas parties the following two Saturday's.
CPRCatfish.com

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Congrats!  Have fun next few weeks!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
Congrats on your upcoming nuptials Curtis. Hope it goes well for you and the misses.

Curtis937

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • CPR catfish

Saw guy

• View Profile
Getting married Curtis? Hmmmm....... are you asking if there will be January dock tournaments in 2018? ;D

Saw guy

• View Profile
Yeah Chris, kind of funny, mentioning Dave placing in the last 3 tournaments. He kind of fishes away from everyone by himself, and I have noticed that at the weigh in, he has half of the bigger split shots that he started out with.....just saying .....
Great to have you back Chris. see you Saturday.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
I noticed the same thing, I never see him catch a fish but he always has a few in the bucket at the end, must be a magical bucket
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
Yes we will go till there is safe ice. Finally I will get to put a beat down on CRV. You guys are funny. I always fish away from you guys because I don't want to make you all feel bad not catching anything and I am hauling them in :DI haven't even started to put bait on yet.

See you all Saturday for another beating. I guess this kind of beating is not as bad as what Curtis will be getting after the ring goes on :o

Just kidding congrats Curt!
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

g

• View Profile
 Hopefully Curtis won't feed his wife the only food that turns women off of sex - wedding cake.  Just kidding, sort of. Hope your nuptials go off without any problems.    Grant

quackpot

• View Profile
I can't wait till tomorrow. My new toy came today and I'm ready to catch some fish.

Nwohioiceman123

• View Profile

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Check in is at 730, fishing from 8 to 3pm, then weigh in, it's a good time
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Vexilar