Ice Fish Ohio Forum

fishing again??

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yep found this cool site and enjoying being here,and yeah all i hear is fishing again? but lets face it im addicted to fishing and my bet so are you hahaha....and do you think single digits would slow us down...no  just means the ice is growing and so is the urge to find another spot to drill....so hello to all of you,hope to pick up some good tips,find some new spots and meet a bunch of other nut burgers that  think ice.and maybe someone could give me a pointer on how to get my blades sharp on my drill.....oh buy the way should u see a red pop up out there with fish flying out the door its most likely not me..ha ha ha or is it?????
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Welcome to IFO.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

ice phisher

• View Profile
snowcone......Welcome to a great fishin site..........No doubt these temp's. will keep the hardwater walkers going for a while.....Great season  .......so far....good fishin and fish safe.
Ice Phisher,

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

Vexilar