Ice Fish Ohio Forum

BROWNS(not trout)

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
There pain and suffering has ended till next year. :D      GO CAVS!!!!!!!
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

z400wolverine

• View Profile
AAWWEE shit,don't get Joel going! Buffalo gave the Steelers an invite!

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Same ole... Same ole...

We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
HATE the steelers. But the Vikings won the NFC north last night and beat the Pack, so I'm in a good mood this morning.  Especially now that Pettine and Farmer are gone. Goodbye and good riddance! ;D👍🏻
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

toadfish

• View Profile
Yet another year of coaching, quarterback changes and rebuilding.  Browns fans mantra, there is always next year, of the year after, or the year after that, or the year after that.....
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

30inthabucket

• Ice fishing calls... I answer
    • View Profile
You guys have a nice tradition going of firing and hiring a new coach every year. They need to figure out that it is going to take more than a year to fix all the stuff that's wrong with that team.  Not that pettine was the right guy but. ..

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Couldn't agree more. Pettine was a joke from day 1. Firing Chud after 1 year was a mistake. The team was playing better under him. It takes a couple years to get things going.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
It was nice to sit in the stands and watch Sundays game,nice and cold,snow and wind and a fantastic browns experience. Can't wait till next year,and the year after that,and the....! Oh well at least they keep Tylenol in business.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Yeah,I don't know how many wait till next year,I have left.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

toadfish

• View Profile
Yet another year of rebuilding with a new coach, new GM, and possibly a new QB (heard Manziel might be released).  Browns mantra, there is always next year.  In this case, it may be a few more years before a winning season.  They can't even lose right and get first round draft pick.  Titans beat us on that one.

On a positive note, Grand Lake St Marys was covered in skim ice yesterday.  Too bad rain and warmer weather are on tap for weekend.  Good start to some great ice.  Now it will be crap.
Pro ice fisherman, amateur icefishing catcherman.

Vexilar