Ice Fish Ohio Forum

where is everyone ?

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
ok since the ice is gone it seems like everyone bailed, this is the best fishing of the year, i mean the best, the rivers are exploding you have walleye to the west, steelies in central to the east, saugeye in the spillways, perch,gills, ect anyhow you all get the idea information from everybody around  the state is what makes this site so great if you read about someone catching fish somewhere you didnt know about and went there and did good your hooked and if you await for reports of your fishing spots so you can plan ahead ....with gas prices this is importent right ???? come on spread the word this is the place , sure you have the odnr, the bait shops but word of mouth from all you and whats goin is the best!!!!!!!!!!! ;D :D 8) most of you will travel 2 hrs to a good spot right??? i know i do ..... :P so if your reading this great ;D sign in join the best information highway site around this one ...have some fun catch fish feed the need :D ok got carried away see ya........ :) ;) :D ;D 8) :P :-X :-\
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
it has been quit around here lately but i still get on a read the post.
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
It does slow down since it is a ice fishing website and i think a lot od people get busy with there kids sporting events.

I know that i will be reporting when i go out and i know a few other pro staff members will be also. If we keep posting it will grow. The site was designed for ice fishing but since we all have made friendships here we can continue on during the summer.

Just my thoughts.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

pig puncher

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
the spillway i fish is flooded 20 miles upstream, so it'll be a while before i get there. been gonna try for pike but haven't had the time.

Vexilar