Ice Fish Ohio Forum

She'll divorce me yet!!!

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Worst is when you get caught red handed at the door taking a package from UPS.  What is that and how much did it cost?  Always go to the $4.99 card or $6.59 to mix her up.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
It was hard to explain away the giant box that said power pole all over it!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Well i guess i am not the only one who has been accused of having an affair with fishing,guess some people dont understand there is other meanings to keeping your line wet! :o
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

Jonboat

• View Profile
You wuzz put yer foot down !!  ;D

Shoulda trained her better than that !

Jonboat

• View Profile
Worst is when you get caught red handed at the door taking a package from UPS.  What is that and how much did it cost?  Always go to the $4.99 card or $6.59 to mix her up.

LOL been there done that! I've gone as far as having some packages shipped to my Grandma's house with strict instruction not to tell on me !! I LOVE MY GRANDMA  ;D

saugeyemarc

• View Profile
I understand the sneaking, and the comment if momma ain't happy.  I snuck a SKS into the closet last week.  She'd never understand the investment excuse.  For years when I planned on doing something she wouldn't like I learned to bring her something a few days ahead of time, then cooked dinner or did some of her chores to butter her up.  It took about 12 years before she caught on or let me know she knew( a tip for those who are new to wedded bliss}.  But once the jig was up I had to start sneaking things in.  She does the same its a game to see if we notice.  I watch for QVC ;packages since thats her weakness.  I've learned to ship to my buds house when the need arises.  It's a shame we have to do this but since they burnt their bras it's all been downhill for men.  If we think it's bad now wait till they put a woman in the whitehouse.
specialty is walleye saugeye and sauger with a sprinkling of crappies and perch.
Sponsors: Icefishohio.com,  Reef Runner Lures, Macks Lure, VIBE

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
This thread gets better and better!  I even gave kids in the neighborhood ice fishing rods as gifts all wrapped and everything to cover the fact I bought better Jason Mitchell rods.  Honey its out of kindness and teaching kids to fish for a lifetime.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The sport of sneaking is half the fun!!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Its funny cause she will come home with a bag from a department store and I am like what is that?  Oh I had to get these new shoes they were on sale and so was this skirt.  I got such a great deal!  Really like the department store is giving stuff away.......
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
My wife say's everything was 50% off and how much she saved me. I tell her she would have saved me a lot more if she hadnt bought anything ;D

I cant complain, she has alway's supported my fishing as long as the bills get paid.

The garage thing is a different story. I have so much stuff that there is only a small spot for her to get into the garage.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

fishintechnician

• PRO STAFF
  • IFO Prostaff
    • View Profile
It was hard to explain away the giant box that said power pole all over it!!

Im jealous!!!!!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow same here only mine did divorce me(thank goodness} and now my new women says just bring home fish...she loves fish as much as me  ;D ;D ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You guys need to keep watching this site.  There may be some good deals on here soon.  My wife wants a new car and before that happens in a month there will be another large box that says power pole.  You can't have just one!!  There may be an estate sale following my untimely demise!  ;D

Team Wilcraft!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
ok now yard sale bound ? wow im going to need more toys  hahahaha   :P
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Im ordering a Marcum LX-9 soon. Thats going to be a hard one to hide. lol.  Im buying her a Glock 26 Gen4 for her conceal carry so its only fair for me to get a new toy.  ;D
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Vexilar