Ice Fish Ohio Forum

She'll divorce me yet!!!

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Just tell her it is a battery charger for the car or truck and the mechanic up the street said you needed it to save the battery.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Go with a price of $16.29 on your Marcum battery charger I bet she will buy that story.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

saugeyemarc

• View Profile
I've been known when caught with Fed-X packages to say "Honey it's just something I'm putting away for you for next Christmas or birthday or anniversary which ever comes first.  They tend not to look at that time but you'll see them sneaking around for a few days afterwards trying to find it.
specialty is walleye saugeye and sauger with a sprinkling of crappies and perch.
Sponsors: Icefishohio.com,  Reef Runner Lures, Macks Lure, VIBE

fryguy

• View Profile
You guys are something. I'm the man of this house and uh oh I got to go I think I hear her coming this way!!!!!!!!

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile
Its so bad we cheat on our wives in a different sort of way.  I could care less about other women but look at this secret lure I have hidden.

Yeah, some guys would love to run of on a weekend with their mistress. I'd rather run off with my shanty or boat.
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Is it a sin to lie to her about your ice fishing secret buys but not physically cheat on her?  I will ask father Bob at my church.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

wballard77

• PRO STAFF
  • Wes Ballard
    • View Profile
Is it a sin to lie to her about your ice fishing secret buys but not physically cheat on her?  I will ask father Bob at my church.

Easy for Father Bob he doesn't have a wife.
Ice Fish Ohio Pro Staff

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
Like Snowcone , my wife love fish and loves to shop so I get told to go fishing . As long as I bring home some fish for her and take her shopping once in awhile I'm good to go .

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I will admit that I have a very good wife. She really doesn't say anything when boxes start showing up or I'm walking in with bags from the bait shops or gander or the fin. She just ask what I got and likes to check it out. She really loves when I walk in with a bunch of 9mm ammo. That is a good way to sneak some things through. She just sees the ammo and is ready to go shooting. She says as long as the bills are paid and the kids have what they need and food on the table she doesn't mind me getting the things I need. She knows that Im on the computer researching everything I buy for hrs on end and making phone calls before I buy so I can get the best deal and the right item that I'm looking for. I really don't have any other hobbys then ice fishing so most my time and money goes to that. I always just say that I could be spending that money in the bars drinkin it away or out doing Moron but at least with my ice gear I have something to show for it and it helps me put food on the table. She knows its all b.s. and laughs at me but she always supports me 100% in everything I do. I know that I'm extreamly lucky to have a woman like her. The best thing is that when I get home from being on the lake all day she has the cutting board and fillet knives out and ready. She will tell me to just go sit on the couch and watch TV and she will clean the fish cause I been out all day fishing and I should take a break. I never do it but she always helps me clean and package them. Like I said I couldn't have found a better woman.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

skunkedagain

• View Profile
Hardwater, that is a great testimonial to your wife. You should let her read it.

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Agreed, she is a good wife.  Mine takes great care of me  but hates to spend money or go shopping.  Which is good in some ways, but I'm the opposite, can't take it with you.  At  least we balance each other out.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Well Father Bob said I told a white lie and that is not a sin but looked down upon for it is not living the life of Christ.  White lies can lead to sins so you need to change your ways.  Not sure what a white lie is so I am going to press on and continue my ways.  Its tough to teach an old dog new tricks and I may just get a P.O. BOX to support the Postal Service that is hurting and then the items can be snuck home in the truck.  Running out to get the kids milk honey hit the P.O. BOX and bingo look at this shipment I received.
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

saugeyemarc

• View Profile
Hardwaterjunkie does your wife give advise to other angler widows?  Looks like you got a great one. 
specialty is walleye saugeye and sauger with a sprinkling of crappies and perch.
Sponsors: Icefishohio.com,  Reef Runner Lures, Macks Lure, VIBE

g

• View Profile
hwj & slabslayer, my wife is a combo of your wives. mine hates to go shopping physically (loves to do it on the computer though). luckily it's not too often. she doesn't mind me doing what i want to do when i want to do it. she has the freedom to do the same. just wish she would clean my fish. she even told me she would go ice fishing with me once if she goes, i imagine once will be enough. i can see her in my shanty with her portable tv and heater on high. as long as she likes going to erie with me thats fine with me. she gets to park her car in the garage but i have 2 ice shacks on 1 side & my snowmobile on the other so thats about all the room she can have. all in all i'm lucky to have her. will celebrate 25 years this year & as always she won't expect a present. now thats a good woman.

Vexilar