Ice Fish Ohio Forum

anyone have eyes on the foot yet? :-)

joewallguy

• View Profile
Drilled a test hole in brunswick today on small lake....had 1.5 to 2" good clear ice. Hardly any snow. Should be good to go by Thursday with these temps. Friend of mine lives near kent and said not much snow thete either so im thinking good things on the foot. Anyone hear or see anything yet?

Thanks

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I live in Randolph less then 10 min. from the Foot and we also only got a dusting of snow and it has all blown away. I have to go to akron tomorrow so I will try to stop and check it out on my way there.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

mbarrett1379

• View Profile
    • Steelhead fishing "Rainbow Row"
I will be out there real early on saturday and will probably fish until whenever they stop biting..... Anyone want to head out with me, I'd rather not head out alone in the dark.

fishingful

• View Profile

joewallguy

• View Profile
Thanks guys. Got a little get together planed for sat 7 am with about 15 guys from a lake erie walleye group im in and other erie guys. Cook out and have a good time. Be sure to say high and throw something on the grill im bringing out on the ice or grab a left over :-)

joewallguy

• View Profile
Not really. ??? Just kinda came together. Alot of these guys have not ice fished in 20 plus years or hardly at all. Getting them all in warm shantys and rigged up has been a bit of a task. As i said, feel free to join on in ANYONE,...throw whatever you want on the grill, hang out, drink beer, shoot the crap, and even join in on our little friendly 5 buck touney :-) 

Vexilar