Ice Fish Ohio Forum

1-23-13

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Sitting at wingfoot with my 3 year old as I type this. He loves going on these ice checking adventures. We didn't venture out on the ice but I checked it at the end of the deep launch ramp and it was about 2 1/2 - 3 inches of clear and maybe a 1/4 to 1/2 inch of white. If it stays cold hopefully ready for the weekend
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

joewallguy

• View Profile
Someone on ogf said they seen people on it today?

mbarrett1379

• View Profile
    • Steelhead fishing "Rainbow Row"
Man do I want to get on that place. Hopefully its safe Saturday morning. I got on my snow covered lake today and got off in about 2 minutes not safe at all with the snow layer. Be safe

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
With these temps this weekend is a safe bet . Ice safety is still the way to be .

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
I didnt see any tracks of people walking out on The Foot but I did see 3 shantys set up on Moggie at CLR
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
wow that ice is doin well, since i wa up by the hanger plowing 2" in my boat last sat   hahahah ::)

;
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

white ice

• View Profile
There were shanty tracks heading out toward the island when I checked it at 5.  You can them in the pic.  I didnt follow.  The spud was goin threw pretty easy.  Couple hits there one hit here.   Some spots I could almost push it in.  Lots and lots of cracks out there.  Its definitly growing.  Common sense is in order the next few days for sure.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
nice you guys thanx for checking out things, sounds like the weekend may be ready  ...maybe
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Should be.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Vexilar