Ice Fish Ohio Forum

sat at the foot

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hit up wingfoot , walked out from main park was in  about 10.5 ftw , ice was 4-5 semi clear but ok...vis was not very good, usually 10 ft plus ,only about 4...my buddy went today that loves fishin but hasnt ice fished, glad he could go out with me on a decent day..we got some nice fat perch on minnows and a crapp, was slow ,very slow.. but managed about 9 keeper perch...bite didnt turn on at dark like usuall...hardwaterjunkie joined us in the afteernoon and got some nice fat gills,perch.  ;D checked out his new marcum and its really , really cool... 8) really glad we had the ice too enjoy today... ;D was alot of guys out today which is good to see....all said i hope the ice holds for a bit but i have my doubts...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 01:50:16 PM by snowcone »
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
That is a horrible picture. Please take it down. lol. Nobody wants to see my ugly mug on here. That being said it was very nice getting out and fishing with you. Thanks again for the call and hopefully the ice will stay for a few days.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
ok alakazam   ;D

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 ;D Glad to hear someon is enjoying whats left of winter. What kind of PFD does HWJ have on his new LX-9 ?At almost $1200.00 I'd have it in a hermedically sealed case that would float .  Just a thought.

mbarrett1379

• View Profile
    • Steelhead fishing "Rainbow Row"
Think there will be ice there for this friday night or next friday night

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Depends on how much rain we get tomorrow

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
thats a good question :-[ i know sat anything lying on the ice melted down into it ...we need more freezing hours than thawing hours just to keep what we have ;D ...hope for just one more trip.... ;D

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
They are calling for almost 1 inch of rain total tomorrow.At least the ice that is there is clear ice. After Thursday is supposed to be below freezing for a week

Vexilar