Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Saturday Jan. 8th get together moved to Blackhawk ramp

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Great Lakes Largemouth Series
We will be moving the Get together on Indian from Moundwood ramp to the Blackhawk ramp do to safer ice. This ramp is on the Northwest side of the lake. It has Crappies , Bluegills and Saugeye's so it will allow all types of IceFisherman to catch different species.

We will meet at 7 am and be out fishing all day. If you come late just give me a call and i can let you know where we are. 614-361-5548.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
GrandPa Bob's Crappie Jigs
Jammin Jigs

MDBuckeye

• View Profile
David - Are we partnering up for this event?  I don't have anyone to head out with but now have some electronics and a couple of hand augers (4" and 8") although my 4" has pretty dull blades I need to find replacements for.

If anyone wants a partner I'm up for it.
Tight Lines
Jason

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Its not a partner event per say. We are all just all meeting up and spending a day fishing together as a group. Everyone is welcome!
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
Jammin Jigs

Salmonid

• View Profile
Tentatively ill be there but a little later, like 9:00 since i gotta work a few hrs in the AM.  I am new to the IFO.com gatherings, any thing i need to bring besides my stuff? any Black Elephant gift exchanges? food contributions for a lunch? etc.

Jason, Ill have an open seat in my shanty, your welcome to use it, or better if you you bring your own chair, my buckets get rough towards the end of the day... PM me if your interested, I have Vex, augers etc.

Salmonid ( Mark)

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Thanks for the offer Mark. We will have Chili and i think Hot chocalate for evryone. Food will be served from 11:30 until it runs out. It does not cost anything and all you need is to bring your stuff.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
Jammin Jigs

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Does anybody have GPS coordinates for where we are going to meet. Mapquest says the lake is 3 hrs 15 min from my house so I dont want to get lost in the dark. I know with a lot of the lakes around here if you dont know where your going or where your at your not going to find where you need to be as there are no signs except for the main lots.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I found this address for Ohio marine at Indian Lake. This is now closed but the rd that runs along the side of the building leads back to the ramp. Turn on this rd and follow it back. I will try and find the Black Hawk grill which will even better because it sits at the top of the ramp.

11630 St. Rte 235
Lakeview, OH 43331
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
Jammin Jigs

davidhoheisel

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Here is the address i found for the Blackhawk Grill. It was on the Indian lake Chamber of Commerce.

11154 st 365 Lakeview Ohio 43331. I would give them a call to confirm since your coming so far but this will put you at the ramp.
David Hoheisel

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com
Jason Mitchell Rods
Clam
Vexilar
Jammin Jigs

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Ill give them a call. Thanks for the info
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

Vexilar