Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Otter Shanties, Sleds, Travel Covers, Hitches Etc Are Now In Stock At Mark's

bassmastermjb

• View Profile
Just got my shipment of Otter ice gear in, Otter XT Pro Cabin Packages, Otter XT  Pro Lodge Packages, Otter XT Pro Resort Packages, Otter XT Hideout Packages and Otter XT Lodge packages. Also have Travel Covers, Hyfax Runner Kits, Tow Hitches, Pins, Rod Holders, Medium Otter Sleds Black W/ Travel Covers and Large Otter Pro Sleds W/ Travel Covers. I should have 1 of each shanty set up by Tuesday Nov 10th if you would like to see them. This is the day Banker will be giving his presentation on palm rods here at the shop..............Mark

Mark's Live Bait-Tackle And Ammo
7231 ST RT 14
Ravenna,Ohio 44266
330-296-3474 Shop
330-221-5213 Cell
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 08:31:20 AM by bassmastermjb »

DirtMerchant

• View Profile
Hi I'm looking to get a 3 man bench or seat style flip up. I'm not familiar with otters product line. Are any of those close to what I'm looking for?

bassmastermjb

• View Profile
Dirt, I don't think any mfg makes a 3-man bench seat shanty anymore. I do have an Otter XT Pro Resort in stock that is a 3-man flipover with 3 swiveling seats. This is the largest shanty on the market and is huge for a 3 man flipover. Otter does make an XT Lodge, which I have in stock. It has a bench seat and is considered a 2-3 man shanty depending on the size of the fishermen. I will have one set up for display before the end of the day this Monday...................Mark

Vexilar