Ice Fish Ohio Forum

Al Ice Gear On Sale!!!

bassmastermjb

• View Profile
I am fully stocked with all ice fishing gear, shanties, augers,Vexilars, Vib'e's, Northland Buckshot Rattle Spoons and Puppet Minnows, Reef Runner Cicadas,Sweedish Pimples,Tungsten Jigs and the largest Pim Min and Ant display in Ohio. I have a sale on all 1,2 and 3 man Eskimo flipovers and 3,4 and 6 man Eskimo hub ice fishing shanties, also all hand augers right now, don't miss out. Order your Arctic Armor suits early and get a 10% discount. If your just starting out,I have a nice selection of used rod and reel combos,shanties and ice augers for a great price. We're in for a long cold winter this year. Stop in and take a look around if your in the area, you'll be very pleased at the amount of ice gear we have on hand. I am not affiliated with the store on RT 18 in Brimfield anymore, all my inventory is in the Ravenna store. As of now, my store hours are the following. As the season gets colder, my hours will change to accomodate all you icers. If there's anything your looking for drop me a line........Mark
Mon-Thurs 8am - 7pm
Fri -Sat     7am - 8pm
Sun          7am - 6pm

Mark's Live Bait-Tackle And Ammo
7231 ST RT 14
Ravenna,Ohio 44266
330-296-3474 Shop
330-221-5213 Cell 

Vexilar