Ice Fish Ohio Forum

local support

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Just a reminder as our ice fishing season draws closer to make sure we show our support to the local guys and gals who support us all year long, all the local bait shop owners support us,this site, local tournaments, fishing reports, ice conditions, and the list goes on and on. So lets give them the chance to help us first.the big box stores just dont have the same friendly atmosphere and service with a smile as the guys on this site. Show them some love
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

jmsteele187

• View Profile
I'm all about supporting local business.  Unfortunately, I only have two smaller mom and pop shops near me and neither have much of an ice fishing selection.  They're more of a pain to get to, but Cabelas and bass pro is where I get most of my gear.  If I make it out to the Irish hills or lake at Clair, I'll make sure I stop into Knutson's or sportsman's direct though.  If I had the capital I'd buy the bait shop that is for sale near me and make sure there was a good selection of ice fishing gear, but I don't.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
And thats all any of us can do is support them when we can, support is appreciated no matter how often or how small, I do love a trip to cabelas every now and again, the things I could buy and the toys I could aquire if my checking account had no bottom ;D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
local shops  ;D  yeah they really are like apple pie....I get a lot of my stuff at mogadore bait ,  I have known and shopped  there for a very long time, its like going back in time when ya go in , the sound of the air pumps on the minnow tanks, the friendly conversations of days gone buy... :D  
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Luvztaphish

• Please help keep our waterways clean .
    • View Profile
 ;D I ordered some Tom's Tackle UV painted Stop sign spoons to try this season . Also thanked them for supporting IFO . Just giving them some feedback and support.

Vexilar