Ice Fish Ohio Forum

It's getting colder

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
coming into work this morning the temps were 7 degrees outside, the river in wapak was skimmed over and the ponds I drove by were also locked in, maybe by Friday we'll be walking on ice, I know there will be some brave fool who always says he's been on it already . Go ahead I'll wait til you go through to see how thin the ice was

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
I used too be like that , now I let others do the testing ..hahah
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

wapak ice dawg

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
The only thing I ask is, if you're going to take time and post how thick the ice is, give an accurate amoun. I know I'll get hammered on ice safety and check yourself but some guys live hours away from the lake and can't check that day and might have to take a vacation day just to check

panfish_hunter

• View Profile
Good ice is looking doubtful supposed to get a decent amount of rain Friday  ???
Addicted newbie

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
Yeah,but I live in Akron,forecast can change here every 10 minutes,forecasting 5 or 10 days in advance is a guess at best,the only less accurate forecast is NOAA wind and wave forecast boy have they sold me some tickets.
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
me too  8)
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar