Ice Fish Ohio Forum

water temps falling

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
hello my  friends, just hit up mogadore, and wingfoot  and the temps are dropping fast  mog was 50  and foot was avg 48-50..  I see the site is cranking up again  with cold weather .. ;D on its way ...sorry I haven't posted for awhile but im back in the groove after surviving the c word.. 8)    also the algea is still thick. the perch bite is picking up with cooler water also...see ya out there  ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

crappiehunter

• View Profile
ya with the cold weather start to move in everyone is starting to get the ice fishing itch! I know this week is the first time ive been back to IFO in a long long time lol

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Yep its coming!  ;D  Looking forward to what hopefully will be another long, safe, and very productive ice season. I can't wait to get back on the hard water. It's been a crazy busy summer with not a lot of fishing involved. Need to make up for that this winter!
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Ah the bounties wait to be harvested my friends! Holes will be drilled,jigs will be jigged, stories will be told and bellies will be full! The ice season approaches...be prepared! Dont be the one left scrambling to ready yourself for the battle.
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

crappiehunter

• View Profile
I cleaned off all me gear and put new line on the rods and cleaned up old jigs and even bought new =] and ive had it all ready since august so can you tell im ready? haha

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
ice   8)  started my auger, changed the skis on my sled  :)  its cool and the temps drive my ambition...so the colder it gets the more my sled becomes ready for action  :D    BUT   8) 8)  my boat sits with the fuse burning as long as possible until its below freezing . :P

Bryan

• View Profile
Around the islands in Lake Erie, temps are currently around 57 degrees.
Captain Bryan Oetting
Middle Bass Island Ohio
Lake Erie

Otter's island water taxi

Banker

• Global Moderator
  • With God, All things are possible. Matthew 19:26
    • View Profile
    • www.iceprofromohio.com
Lake Superior has hovered above freezing all summer long.  chunks of left over ice were still present during the 4th of July. I love chunks of ice especially when there are chunks of fish flesh on top ....:)
Scott Albrecht
"Banker"
www.iceprofromohio.com

John 21:6 He said, "Throw your net on the right side of the boat and you will find some."

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
Hoping for another great freeze on Erie this year,last season was amazing,let's do this!!
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yeah for erie, now that I have a new gas drill im ready,  no more need 2 limit myself because of drilling by hand would wear me out.....fish on

Vexilar