Ice Fish Ohio Forum

The streak continues!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Couldn't resist!  So excited to get on the hard water for the 27th straight ice fishing season!!  Makes me feel old, but happy not to have missed one! Even the year with only thin ice I got out in a creative way with my shanty and a pair of ropes! (Not advised) But I love this sport and won't stop till I'm dead.  Someone might have to wheel me on the ice someday, but I'll still be out there! 

And on a side note, another streak continues as well. (Sorry for the bragging) I haven't had a skunk trip since 2012. Sometimes it was only dink gills, but always put something up on the ice.
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
They won't have to wheel me on the ice slab, I plan on having a 4 wheel drive wheelchair.

holehopper

• Thy seas are so great,and my boat is so small.
    • View Profile
wtg keep the streak alive,i got you beat on the years though,lol......... :D
I love sports,especially one I can do sitting down!                                                                          Freshwater Drum-Life Member                                                                      Trigger-X

Vexilar