Ice Fish Ohio Forum

fingers crossed!

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
After this weekend's warm-up the long range forecast calls for next week to be Tues-Fri of lows around 10 and highs 22-26.  If that's right, we'll be back on ice in no time and the skeeter tourney will be safe!!!  ;D
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

g

• View Profile
the warm up could be a blessing to get rid of t crappie ice as long as it gets cold again to replace it with clear ice. keeping my fingers crossed too.

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
I don't mind the warm up.  The trick is when the cold sets back in no snow please!  That screws everything up.  Oh wait I'm replying to a snowplower.  
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
I just have trouble getting worried either way. The weather people can barely predict the weather one day ahead, let alone a full week or more. We can hope either way for open water fishing or ice but it is all a waiting game!!
All I know is that I have been out 200% more than I was last year and that was a great way to scratch the itch.
The pond we fished got me pumped to see all the fish on the vex and aqua-vu. just a great feeling again!!
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons
Orange Crush Reef Runner Troller

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
Yeah it was fun Erie I had my Vex dialed in didn't catch much but the fun of it all!  When those fish come in the cone its go time!
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

perchguy

• View Profile
I'll get 2 maybe3 more days fishing,I'm thankful for the 7 or 8 days that I will get.

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yep this week end might be wishy washy, oh well hope for the best
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

riverrunt

• View Profile
Forecast for central ohio high of 60 :( for friday and throw in some rain now have to wait longer for buckeye :'(

deerslayern

• View Profile
I tell u what this transition peroid really sucks, but i know one thing, open water or hard water my ice rods never get put away 4 anything its fun to use ice gear supplys all year long. easy way to fill the freezer with panfish or what have ya. but fingers r definately crossed for the tourneys sake. if not im still gonna go and meet chuck and jig for some eyes..oh yeah
When in doubt test it out.  No ice is safe ice. becareful out there.

Norm Hunitngton Jr

Pro staff
Clam
HT enterprises
frabill
Humminbird

Guide for
New London
Willard
Pleasant Hill

futurestrader

• View Profile
    • Byrneinvest
The cold will come back!
Pro Staff Member
Fishing for panfish
Walleye on Erie
www.byrneinvest.com

KPI

• View Profile
if ice goes away  boat goes in i will most likely be out saturday if i can launch on erie!!!!!!!

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yep if ice goes away and its 60 im headed either to berlin or skeeter ;D  break out the boat    :D ;D
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Vexilar