Ice Fish Ohio Forum

rain

mitch131

• PRO STAFF
  • there always next year
    • View Profile
now thats it decided to rain on us it looks like we get to play the waiting game all over again i dont know about anybody else but im tierd of plsying this game with mother nature.
marcum
strikemaster
jammin jigs
artic armour

TURKEY09

• PRO STAFF
    • View Profile
I'm with you on that Mitch.    >:(
turkey09

slabslayer

• You can never drill too many holes!
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Me too.  This is supposed to be winter.  I want ice and snow, NOT rain.  I'm sick of rain!  It's really you-know-whating me off!  Put all my ice fishing stuff back in my truck, which takes up the entire back seat, and it decides to crap on us again.  Hopefully with cold next 3 days, will have safe ice on Friday for some ponds/maybe shallow bays.  Then back to 50 Sunday.  >:( >:( >:( >:(
Inland Guide Service: Servicing NE Ohio lakes: Deer Creek, Atwood, Berlin, Dale Walborn, PLX, and Nimisila; for crappie, bluegill, saugeye, and walleye.

Team Wilcraft!

Pro Staff: IceFishOhio, JM Jigs, Eurotackle

Custom jigs available--pm for details

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
Went north, sorry had to rub it in!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

OldSailor

• View Profile
Went north, sorry had to rub it in!

Good for you!! :) As I post this it is 51 degrees and we're in the midst of a thunderstorm, lightening and the whole enchilada!! More than half through the month of January!! Sorry, but this SUX!!! >:(
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever is playing Michigan!!!

erierider

• Global Moderator
  • I have a Chubby!
    • View Profile
How far north did you go????
Ice Fish Ohio
Pro Staff
Team Dreamweaver Spoons
Orange Crush Reef Runner Troller

HardWater Junkie

• View Profile
    • Hale's Sinker Supply
Very nice pic. We may not have ice but seeing pics always helps me keep the faith that we will fish here.
Tim Smith (HardWaterJunkie)

Check out www.HalesSinkerSupply.com for all of your fishing sinker needs. Over 15 different types of sinkers and jigs in sizes from 1/100oz. to 4 lb. Make sure to ask about our custom built rods. From ice-fishing to off-shore we build them all. Message me for quotes

ice phisher

• View Profile
Way to go Jonny !!!!! Really luv your pic. of the "Crappie's" you caught.....Wait a minute, just re-looked at your pic. and realized that I haven't seen any fish of my own pulled thru a hole in the ice.... this season and mistakenly thought your "Gill's" might be crappies......Man, I guess I need an ICE fix worse than I thought......Really glad for ya that ya got to slip up north and pop a few........be safe and enjoy..........
Ice Phisher,

Pro Staff
IceFishOhio.com

OhioFisher19

• Global Moderator
  • More Fishin' Less Talkin'
    • View Profile
    • Ohio Outdoors
I was near atlanta. East of gaylord michigan. We went up snowmobiling but the lake was out the back window and I couldn't resist. Those fish came in 26ft and I couldn't find anything consistent!

Cooled down today, we might be able to fish for a day or two this weekend, then bye bye again!
TEAM IFO Pro Staff
CYA On The Water,
Capt. Jonny Fickert
 "Fishing and Fun with Jonny Fickert"

Vexilar