Ice Fish Ohio Forum

brutal wind today

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
the wind today nothing but brutal, bounced around nimi for a couple hours , bumped into another IFO ,  dave_e ,and we fished for a bit . couldn't get out to main lake wind was nasty. hey dave nice meeting you gotta hit up the ice again eh? 
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

z400wolverine

• View Profile
was bad,we hung out till 3@ Mohawk,scored are Bass and walleye,all we need there is Northern and Turtle,and we will have it all!Chainsaws are in the truck,btw,lol. Helped pull some others in,they are spoiled out there!

Dave_E

• View Profile
Nice meeting you too snowcone.

Can't wait to get out again.  I MIGHT be able to go out Monday night but I doubt it.

Next weekend for sure.

Le'st get after them again!

Guys, if you don't know, snowcone knows his stuff and can be a great resource.

Ntoiceman36

• Administrator
  • iceman cometh
    • View Profile
He is the catfish slayer no doubt!! ;D
DIRECTOR NE OHIO PAN FISH SERIES
PRO STAFF ICE FISH OHIO

icebucketjohn

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Just a tad brisk out there yesterday (Saturday) 2/14 & today (Sunday) 2/15
We Ice Fisherman are all highly addicted, shivering psychotic patients in the frozen asylum of the frigid"

snowcone

• Global Moderator
  • here fishey
    • View Profile
yeah guys and gals I wish I had a video of the sideways snow out there . and I now know im not the only crazy one because under the most miserable conditions there was plenty of fish heads out...my hats off to ya  folks...I hope to get out as soon as the wind gives it up..let me know dave...DID SOMEBODY SAY CATFISH?  heheheh
the time you spend fishing cannot be deducted from your life...

Icetester

• View Profile
yeah guys and gals I wish I had a video of the sideways snow out there . and I now know im not the only crazy one because under the most miserable conditions there was plenty of fish heads out...my hats off to ya  folks...I hope to get out as soon as the wind gives it up..let me know dave...DID SOMEBODY SAY CATFISH?  heheheh

Holy moley man. You are the cat king....

Vexilar